The evidence is compelling. Taking action and addressing executive health can provide a significant competitive advantage.
If business leaders want a leaner, fitter, healthier and more productive business, it starts at the top. If you really want to improve the health of your organisation, it starts with you and your leadership team. This may be challenging, but all aspects of your health, and that of your colleagues, will ultimately reflect in the health of your business.
• Early detection and diagnosis of preventable diseases
• Identification of health risk factors
• Enhanced resilience and reduced risk of stress and “burnout”
• Better mental health, concentration and focus
• Improved levels of vitality, capability, and productivity
• Reduced risk of suffering short term illness, including infection
• Improved interpersonal relationships, both in and outside the workplace
• Reduced risk of chronic disease such as heart disease and diabetes
• Significant reduction in the risk of anxiety, stress and depression and related illness
• Improved weight control
We care passionately about what we do. Our team have experience of working with FTSE company executives, the UK military, sports professionals, and Olympians and their coaches. This allows us to offer cutting-edge leadership solutions.
“The most important driver of how well you work is not your brains, your ambition, your connections or even your leadership skills. It’s your health. You cannot perform to the max unless your body is up to it.
Your brain cannot be focused and creative if it is exhausted or out of fuel. Your heart doesn’t care if you are a hard-driving entrepreneur.
The three keys to maximum performance in work, as in life, are nutrition, physical activity, and lifestyle. Individual productivity, corporate productivity, and national productivity are all connected to how healthy we are.”
Elaine Chin M.D., M.B.A., Chief Medical Officer of Executive Health Centre, Toronto, Canada.
“Your brain cannot be focused and creative if it is exhausted or out of fuel. Your heart doesn’t care
if you are a hard-driving entrepreneur.“